Gardenpaper

221, Powai Plaza
Hiranandani Gardens, Mumbai

Rugs

Explore Exclusivity

By Gaurav · Jun 17, 2023

76 Likes

Crafted from threads of color, texture and everything in between, area rugs have the power to weave a story of harmony within every room. Designed for your interior spaces.

HOME STYLE & DEVELOPING COLLECTIONS

Whether it’s a rustic farmhouse style or a sleek
modern look, developing a rug that fits a specific aesthetic requires a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of the style’s key elements. When developing a rug design, designers must also consider the practical aspects, such as the materials used and the size and shape needed for a space. We'll help you select the right weave and create what works best for your space.

Our goal is to bring an artisanal approach with a vibrant aesthetic, and bold color combinations to the residential market.
Gardenpaper

So many variations we can cover for your design

• It is our mission to help : create beautiful things that elevate a room and make people feel good.” When designing any product, we also consider how that product is going to be used, how it will make the person living in the space feel and how it will perform.
  • We develop collections: that take the guesswork out of design and represent superior quality and style,.
  • We create products : that work well together and can be used to complement each other and transition from one space to another.

You really build the room with a neutral palette of everything else, and get the ‘wow’ of the whole space because of the rug and the color. I think it’s a great way to get a lot of feeling in a room in an easy way..

Our rugs in particular are at a great price point, so you can change your look by the season .
Gardenpaper
In addition, I don’t want rooms to feel like you ‘bought a room.’ I want it to feel like you collected a room. Your entire house needs to fit that vibe to make it feel fluid. The rug you pick for the living room should be able to easily swap into the office or bedroom, regardless of the space.
Gardenpaper

Comments

Jun 19, 2023 · Reply
Rani

detailing in hand knotted rug is great, a must buy

Aug 14, 2023 · Reply

Rina

colors are so bright, perfect for our decor.

Sep 11, 2023 · Reply

Laghimaa

This bamboo silk and wool in designer rugs was great.

Leave a Comment