Gardenpaper

221, Powai Plaza
Hiranandani Gardens, Mumbai

Rugs

Explore Exclusivity

By Gaurav · Apr 04, 2023

106 Likes

Crafted from threads of color, texture and everything in between, area rugs have the power to weave a story of harmony within every room. Designed for your interior spaces.

Neutral palette throughout the home

If homeowners opt for a neutral palette throughout the home, they’ll likely choose tones such as gray, white or brown when committing to larger furnishings (sofas, accent chairs). Rugs on the other hand, are low commitment and easy item to change out seasonally. COLOR & PATTERN We'll help you select the right weave and create what works best for your space.

rugs should be able to move seamlessly between different rooms. design, you'll be creating extraordinary spaces as if you were a seasoned designer.
Gardenpaper

So many variations we can cover for your design

• From bold and vibrant hues: You can get so much color from your area rugs,
  • Additionally, the use of: color in area rugs can help to create a focal point or draw attention to specific areas of a room.
  • Color can also : breathe life into a space. Though neutral rooms often exude serene energy, the palette can quickly bore some homeowners. To introduce a playful vibrance, incorporate tones including pinks, blues and oranges.

You really build the room with a neutral palette of everything else, and get the ‘wow’ of the whole space because of the rug and the color. I think it’s a great way to get a lot of feeling in a room in an easy way..

Our rugs in particular are at a great price point, so you can change your look by the season .
Gardenpaper
In addition, I don’t want rooms to feel like you ‘bought a room.’ I want it to feel like you collected a room. Your entire house needs to fit that vibe to make it feel fluid. The rug you pick for the living room should be able to easily swap into the office or bedroom, regardless of the space.
Gardenpaper

Comments

Apr 07, 2023 · Reply
Ria

detailing in hand knotted rug is great, a must buy

Sep 09, 2023 · Reply

Rina

colors are so bright, perfect for our decor.

Aug 16, 2023 · Reply

Ranii

This bamboo silk and wool in designer rugs was great.

Leave a Comment